Lh Royal Suites is situated within a building dating back to 1890 on the second floor . It has both a large stairway and a lift.
Its unique and central position in the heart of Rome allows you to visit on foot the most important attractions offered by the city:
- the most important political and financial institutions
- the most famous historical sites and monuments (Piazza Navona, Piazza Venezia, the Colosseum, Piazza del Popolo etc.)
- the most exclusive shopping areas ( Via del Corso, Via Veneto, Via Fratina, Via del Babbuino)
- museums, theatres and cinemas
- Vatican city and St.Peter’s
Public transport is excellent and the bus stop is directly opposite our main entrance. Both bus and tram lines pass through the square to every direction of the city.
A great number of commercial activities of every genre fill the square and its surroundings. Every morning in the round room our guests are served a breakfast comprised of coffee, tea, cappuccino, fruit juices, croissants, ham, fruit, yogurts, etc.
After just a few minutes walk you may reach: Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Campo de fiori, the Jewish quarter, Trastevere, the amazing Trevi fountain, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and Piazza Venezia and the Via dei Fori Imperiali to arrive at the Colosseum.